Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader helps parents whose children suffer during gestation or labor and delivery.
Because we are parents, too, we approach these cases with the utmost determination and conviction. Among our recent results for clients:
- We secured a $1.6 million settlement for the parents of a young girl who developed cerebral palsy after a procedure to correct a breech presentation. The girl will need lifelong medical care.
- We obtained a $750,000 settlement for a mother and her baby after the obstetrician used a vacuum during delivery. This created shoulder dystocia and a permanent brachial plexus injury.
Call Today: (913) 266-2300
We help clients on a variety of birth injury types, including:
- Brain-related injuries, including cerebral palsy
- Muscle-related injuries, including brachial plexus and shoulder dystocia
- Injuries developed during pregnancy, including folic acid deficiency, anemia and spina bifida
- Meconium aspiration syndrome
- Injuries from delivery
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn